Permits and certificates

Before carrying out work on your property, you are required to first obtain a building permit or an authorization certificate duly issued by the Town planning and development department of the City of Percé.

Be sure to apply for your municipal permit BEFORE starting your work!

Reply duration

We are currently receiving a high volume of requests:

  • Return calls or emails: 14 business days.
  • Issuance of documents, once your completed application has been received: minimum of 6 weeks.
  • Issuance of permits involving a PIIA: more than 4 months depending on the complexity of the file.

If you have not received a return from us, it is because we have not come to your request; we process files in order of receipt.

More information

You will need to obtain an authorization from the Ministry of Culture and Communications (MCC)

More information