Public lighting

The city administration makes constant efforts to keep street lights in working order. You are invited to help him in his work, in particular by indicating to him the lights which are burned out or those whose lighting is intermittent or continuous.

Do you want to report a defective lamppost to us? You can do this in one of the following ways:

  • By calling City Hall at 418-782-2933 extension 9-2001;
  • By sending the information by email to the following address:

By respecting a certain deadline, the City of Percé will arrange to have the defective lamppost repaired, via the services of an electrical contractor. In order to facilitate the latter’s task, we ask taxpayers to provide us with the closest civic address to the defective lamppost.