Nature of financial assistance
Financial assistance will be paid in the form of a grant.
Determination of the amount of financial assistance
The maximum amount of financial support that can be granted is set at $ 1,500.
However, if the scope of the project requires it, a request for exemption could be sent to the City in order to have the maximum amount granted revised. In the event of an exemption, the maximum amount that may be granted is then set at $ 3,000.
Financial support cannot exceed 30% of the activity’s budget.
The value of equipment loan and technical support will not be considered in the calculation of financial support. This value will be complementary.
Methods of payment of the aid granted
Regarding the payment of financial assistance, here are the terms and conditions:
• Following acceptance of the request, a first payment of 80% of the aid granted will be issued;
• 20% of the aid granted will be issued upon completion of the project and upon presentation of a brief report (see form).
Projects can be submitted on the following dates:
- November 30 for events taking place from January 1 to April 30
- March 31 for events from May 1 to August 31
- July 31 for events taking place from September 1 to December 31
The application forms, along with the required documents, must be submitted in person or sent by email to: email@example.com or sent by mail to the following address:
City of Percé
Support for events
137 Route 132 West, PO Box 99
Percé (Quebec) G0C 2L0
Documents to provide
Any organization must provide the following documents:
- A resolution of the board of directors of the organization mandating a person responsible for the filing of an application;
- Up-to-date list of the directors of the organization;
- A copy of the provisional budget for the event.
At the request of the City of Percé, any organization must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the letters patent;
- The latest financial statements of the organization (if available);
- A copy of the notice of convocation of the last annual general meeting or of the last extraordinary general meeting, as the case may be;
- A copy of the minutes of the last annual general meeting or of the last extraordinary general meeting, if applicable;
- An up-to-date copy of the organization’s general regulations;
- An up-to-date list of members of the organization, if applicable, and where they come from.
The documents provided are under the responsibility of authorized personnel from the Tourism and Culture Department and are kept and treated confidentially, in accordance with the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information (LRQ, chap. A-2.1).
The analysis of the requests will be done in committee, according to the evaluation grid in force. Subsequently, a recommendation will be made, on which the Municipal Council will have to decide.